USDA FS Tower I
SNAP, as a partner to the USDA Forest Service (FS) on the Computing Infrastructure Support Contract, brings to bear:
- Process based approaches to infrastructure that aligns with the USDA FS lifecycle and ITIL framework to mitigate risk and improve service delivery.
- Industry partnerships and relationships that allow SNAP to tap experts in hardware and software currently utilized at the USDA FS.
- A dedicated and experienced team with national reach in staffing and technical support.
- Extensive experience with USDA and FS architecture and IT policies, bringing institutional knowledge to marry required methodologies, standards, and best practices into a framework that meets the specific needs of the FS.
- Lessons learned from past performance on projects of a similar size and scope.
- Key personnel who have current and past experience providing similar services at the USDA FS.
|Forest Service POC||Dave Watson
USDA Forest Service
Washington Office AQM IT Support Branch
101B Sun Ave NE, Ste 200
Albuquerque, NM 87109
|Period of Performance||1 base + 7 option years (currently in Option Year 1)|
|Ceiling Value||$100 million|
|Awarded Task Order Value||$47 million|
|SNAP POC||Hooman Kazerani