At SNAP we have cultivated a team-oriented collaborative organization with a collegial atmosphere that encourages participation, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We possess an unremitting focus on customer satisfaction with a high-touch approach that is embodied, measured, and rewarded by our leadership. Our team rejects mediocrity and embraces quality at every level of the organization. If our culture and values appeal to you we would love to meet with you and make you part of our team. Please see our list of open positions below.
SNAP, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eligible SNAP employees enjoy several paid leave opportunities that include ten (10) Paid Holidays and Fifteen (15) Days of Paid Time Off per calendar year. Accrued but unused PTO, up to 10 days, may be carried over from one calendar year to the next.
Medical and Dental Coverage
SNAP’s group medical and dental coverage are 100% company paid for the employees and 50% for their dependant(s). Prescription Drug coverage and some vision coverage are included in the medical plan. Dental insurance includes orthodontia coverage for children.
Life and Disability Coverage
SNAP provides employees with enhanced financial security with several company paid insurance plans:
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependant Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Training/Professional Certification Reimbursement Program up to $3,000.00 per calendar year to eligible employees for approved programs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides employees with confidential access to professional counseling services
- Relocation Assistance for approved expenses for up to $1,500 on pre-approved and need basis
- Immigration Assistance for qualified candidates on pre-approved and need basis.